Good lord, i suck at picking these against the spread. On a side note-, i'm something like 11-4 in a bowl picks pool, but only 6-9 ATS on here. Go figure...
Onto my next round of picks, which covers games for today and tomorrow. Quite the slate we have for the two days. I'm at work this morning, hoping to get out of here early so i can watch some games and get ready for the New Year's Eve Party tonight...
Air Force +4.5 over California
California fell off the face of the planet the last half of the year, and Air Force was playing well. I like to service academy school in the service academy bowl...
South Florida -6.5 over Oregon
Did you see how bad the Ducks played once Dennis Dixon went down?
Fresno St. +6 over Georgia Tech
I like Fresno and their coach, Pat Hill. I have seen neither team play this year however.
Kentucky -whatever over Florida St.
I think this line was 3, but i'm not sure. Florida St. is missing 35 players. 35! Kentucky will absolutely roll.
Indiana +6 over Oklahoma St.
Indiana should ride their season long emotion and determination from their ex head coach Terry Hoeppner, who passed away in June.
Auburn +3 over Clemson
I really struggled with this one, but in the end went with the team whose only losses in the last two months were to Georgia and LSU. Edge goes to Auburn.
Wisconsin +2 over Tennessee
I also struggled over this one. Wisconsin usually plays well in bowl games. That's about all i got.
Missouri -4 over Arkansas
There is a chance Missouri doesn't show up because they feel slighted they're not in a BCS game, but i think they do and i think they roll.
Florida -11 over Michigan
Which teams did Michigan have the most trouble with this year? Spread Offenses. What type of offense does Florida run? A Spread Offense. There you go.
Texas Tech -6 over Virginia
Virginia doesn't see offenses like this in the ACC.
USC -14 over Illinois
I'm sorry, i just can't see how Illinois is going to keep this remotely close.
Georgia -8 over Hawaii
Georgia is a huge step up from anyone Hawaii has played this year. I think the Bulldogs get it done.
Monday, December 31, 2007
College Football Picks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment