So, as predicted because of teams resting players, i had a HORRIFIC week picking the NFL in the final week of the regular season. IN fact, it was so bad (1-6), it was the worst week of the year for me. I knew i should have just stayed away from those game. Overall, in the regular season, i finished 45-37-6, for a winning percentage of .550. For you gamblers out there, you know that's the break-even point. So i broke even this year. Would have made some money if not for last week...
I will be picking every game of the playoffs coming up. With 11 games, in order to break-even i have to be correct on 6 picks. I think i can do one better than that, and go 7-4. Stay tuned to find out...
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
NFL Picks Review: Final Regular Season Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment