So i wrote a post while i was drunk the other night ripping the Sports Guy and his NFL picks this week. I honestly haven't looked at how i did against him, so let's take a look...
Titans +1 over Bengals (W). (Bengals -1 Tenn) (L)
Vikings +2 over Colts (L) (Colts -2 Vikings) (W)
Bears +3 over Panthers (Push) (Panthers -3 Bears) (Push)
Falcons +7 over Bucs (L) (Bucs -7 Panthers) (W)
Saints pick 'em Redskins (L) (I pick Saints as well) (L)
Bills +5 over Jags (W) (Jags -5 Bills) (L)
Packers -3 over Lions (W) (I agree) (W)
Giants -8.5 over Rams (W) (I agree) (W)
49ers +7 over Seahawks (W) (Seahawks -7 49ers) (L)
Dolphins +6.5 over Cards (L) (Cards -6.5 Seahawks) (W)
Jets -1 over Patriots (L) (Pats +1 NYJ) (W)
Ravens +4.5 over Texans (I agree) (No Game)
Chiefs -3.5 over (L) Raiders (I agree) (L)
Broncos +1.5 over Chargers (W) (Chargers -1.5 Broncos) (L)
Steelers -6 over Browns (L) (I agree) (L)
Eagles +7 over Cowboys (I agree)
Let's break it down! We agreed on 7 games. One was postponed (Baltimore-Houston), and one is still tonight. For the 5 games played, we went 2-3.
That leaves 9 games we disagreed on. Amazingly we both managed to go 4-4-1. So even though we differed on 9 different picks, we both finished the week 6-7-1. With one game to go tonight, we both picked the same (Philly +7), so we're gonna finish the week with the same record. Take into account that the best we could finish is 7-7-1, and it goes to show that neither of us knows shit...
Monday, September 15, 2008
The Sports Guy: Revisited
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment