Alright alright alright! That time of the week again! Not nearly as many games on the slate this week, so i'm only picking a few games. 38-32-1 on the year, let's finish it out strong!
LSU -7 over Tennessee
I applaud The Volunteers effort in getting here, but I think LSU is mad and is going to roll.
Missouri +3 over Oklahoma
The Sooners beat the Tigers once already this season. It's hard to beat someone twice, and I like the way the Tigers played against Kansas last week. I'll pick Missouri.
Arizona St. -7 over Arizona
I don't know why i'm picking ASU here. Anytime i pick them, no matter what i pick them to do, they screw me over....
Virginia Tech -5 over Boston College
Same logic as Missouri and Oklahoma.
Friday, November 30, 2007
College Football Picks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment