29-28 on the year, had a rough week last week. This week may not be any better, the games are tough. Off we go!
Notre Dame -7 over Duke
The (non) Fighting Irish haven't had many chances to beat up on people this year, but i think they roll the Dukies. And if not.... well, that's just sad.
Ohio St. -4 over Michigan
Ohio St. has won 8 of the last 10 against the Wolverines, and i think the roll continues. This game is for the right for whoever wins to get blown out in the Rose Bowl...
Rutgers -12.5 over Pittsburgh
Rutgers are at home, and I think they get it done. Pitt is not very good...
Kentucky +8 over Georgia
I'm not sure the Wildcats can pull out the win, but I think Andre Woodson will keep it close.
Cal -7 over Washington
I think Call goes up to Washington and gets the job done. They've had a disappointing season, and i think they take their frustrations out on the Huskies.
Virginia Tech -17 over Miami
Miami is flat out bad this year, and Blacksburg is a tough place to play. Of course, every time i pick the Hokies, they screw me...
Boston College +9 over Clemson
Consider this like the Kentucky pick. I'm not sure BC wins, but Matt Ryan is too good not to put up points and keep it close.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
College Football Picks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment