Alright kids, i stand at 9-10 on the season. Not exactly a glowing recommendation of my sports genius-ness. This is the week though, i'm feeling it...
Wisconsin +7 over Penn St.
Stupid line. Then again, i thought most of last week's lines were stupid too...
Northwestern -7 over Minnesota
Minnesota is terrible, Northwestern is at home. I haven't seen either team play the entire year. This could be a reach pick...
Miami -3 over Georgia Tech
Miami rolls at home, and sucks on the road. This game's at home.
Virginia Tech -14 over Duke
This line should be higher...
Texas -17 over Iowa State
Iowa St. is terrible this year. I mean bad. I'm not sure I trust this Texas team on the road, but against Iowa State they should score 17 just by accident...
Alabama -6.5 over Mississippi
Ole Miss won't hang with Saban and his Tide.
Oregon -19 over Washington State
Revenge game at home for Oregon, who lost to the Cougars last year.
LSU -10 over Kentucky
The letdown potential is there for LSU, but i think their defense will carry them early in the game. LSU should take over late and win going away.
Michigan St. -3.5 over Indiana
Michigan St. actually looks to have a decent year and not collapse down the stretch for once. Indiana is 5-1. They're not a 6-1 team. They're just not.
Upset Special: Iowa +4 over Illinois
This game has letdown/trap potential written all over it for Illinois. Coming off a big win against Wisconsin last week, travelling to an Iowa team that is having a bad year. But Iowa owns Illinois. I like Iowa's chances this week...
Holy cow, i picked 10 games. Go big or go home i guess...
Friday, October 12, 2007
College Football Picks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment