My Sponsors

Friday, September 28, 2007

College Football Picks

After a somewhat mediocre week last week picking College Football (4-3), i am back again this week to try and redeem myself. So without further adu, these are the games i would wager on. Umm, you know, if that was legal...

West Virginia -7.5 over South Florida (Friday night)
I understand South Florida is having a good year, but they're still no match for the high-powered West Virginia attack. They just can't put up enough points to hang. (Update: I take no responsibility for the fact that Pat White went out in the 2nd quarter. All bets were off at that point...)

Penn St -3.5 over Illinois
This line seems a little ridiculous to me. Illinois sucks, despite their 3-1 record. Penn St. should win by at least 10 (though they burned me last week).

Alabama +3 over Florida State
I'm still not sure why the Seminoles are favored in this game, but i like it. 'Bama is a better team than Florida State.

UCLA +2 over Oregon State
I also can't figure out this line, but i like it. Look for UCLA to roll the Beavers. And yes, i just wanted to type that...

Georgia -15 over Mississippi
Mississippi also screwed me last week by playing tough against Florida, but i don't think it will happen twice in two weeks. With Georgia at home, look for them to win big.

And that's it! Last week i picked 7 games, but this week these are the only games that caught my eye. I'll be back tomorrow or Sunday with my NFL picks. Happy gambling (if it was legal)and enjoy your weekend!

Bonus additional pick, picked Saturday morning. Somehow i overlooked this line:
Notre Dame +21 over Purdue.
I don't think the Irish will win this game (In fact i hope they don't...), but i think it will be somewhat close.

No comments: