My Sponsors

Friday, June 22, 2007

More on Trades

The trade rumors/hopes just keep rolling in! From all over the internet, here's some of the better ones i've heard so far:

1) Via TrueHoop: Three way trade between MN, LA, and PHX
MN gets: Andrew Bynum, Luke Walton, Kwame Brown, Marcus Banks, and the ATL pick next year.
LA gets: James Jones, Shawn Marion, and Marko Jaric.
PHX gets: KG, and Vlad Radmanovic.

I am ok with this trade. The Suns still get KG, don't give up too much, and also get a shooter in Vlad Rad.

2) Via myself, at ESPN's Trade Machine: Three team trade between MN, BOS, and PHX
MN gets: Gerald Green, Al Jefferson, Marcus Banks, and Wally Szczerbiak.
BOS gets: Shawn Marion and James Jones.
PHX gets: KG.

I like this trade as well, though it would take convincing Marion to go to Boston, which i don't think will happen.

3) Also via myself at ESPN's Trade Machine:
MN gets: Marion and Banks, The rights to ATL's pick next year, and one of our first rounders this year.
PHX gets: KG

I still think this is the way to go...

No comments: