So apparently i forgot to do my recaps of my picks last week. My only defense is that i was without internet from sunday night to thursday night. Actually, that's kind of a good excuse...
Friday, October 10, 2008
It's been a couple of weeks, again, since i rolled out my weekly* feature, Where You Came From. Sometimes i fall behind, it happens...
In the past week, people have visited this site from: Canada (3), Germany, and Sweden. Man, that's pathetic...
Anyway, on to the search terms that brought you here:
1) cubs postgame
3) Cubs swept
4) October 4, 2008 Cubs press conference
5) post game news conference dodgers cubs
6) game 3 post game interview cubs
7) cubs post game interview press conference
8) oct 4 cubs press conference
9) arizona diamondbacks offseason 2009 blogs
10) game 3 cubs post game interview
11) dennis green, only one team can win
12) MARWAN WILLIAMS (There it is!)
13) Seitzer batting coach
14) jamie d'antona 2009
15) "they are who we thought they were" transcript (2)
16) dennis green laughing commercial stream
17) dodgers post game press conference saturday october 3, 2008
18) post game interview baseball
19) Bill Cowher vikings (2) (I like where this is going...)
20) open tryouts afl (Again with the open tryouts...)
21) vikings after game conference (After game conference?)
22) NFL CBA
23) nfl Denny Green picks
24) dennis green press conference (2)
25) dennis green (2)
26) marwan williams sentenced
27) nlcs press conference
28) nfl cba 2008
29) underground video george brett (I'm not sure i want to know...)
30) arizona diamondbacks game by game season
So there you have it. I could have condensed all the 'Cubs getting swept' searches like i usually do with similar searches, but i kinda thought it was funny to post them all. Sorry to all my friends back in Chicago...
As always, thanks for stopping by!
Again, an easy pick this week for the feature. It's not hard to choose someone when they've just been found guilty on 12 counts ranging from armed robbery to kidnapping to assault. I'm not going to get into whether or not this may have been a make-up call from his murder trial 11 years ago. Everyone already has their own thoughts on this. That said, it was proven 11 years ago that The Juice was at best a shady character, and this trial just confirmed it. Enjoy your time behind bars OJ, you may be there a while...
OJ Simpson: You Have Failed At Life