Look, i'll admit it: I used to love ESPN's Sports Guy, Bill Simmons. When i was in college i ate his shit up. Then the Patriots got good, then the Red Sox got good, then the Celtics got good, and he became practically insufferable. To the point where i can barely read him.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
OK kids... The NFL is obviously not my bag, but college i'm doing ok in. 7-4-1 on the year. Here's the picks for the week.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
It's been a couple weeks since i last rolled out my weekly* feature, Where You Came From, in which i examine the different countries that people have visited this site from and the search terms that brought you here. Enjoy!
In the last week people have visited this site from: China, Canada, and Indonesia. Not many countries, but another new one (Indonesia), and we had a lot of visitors from Canada...
Anyway, here are the search terms that brought people here. As always, the search terms are reproduced here unedited, and i have added the number of times the search appeared and my commentary in parentheses.
1) DENNIS GREEN POST GAME INTERVIEW (6)
2) dennis green they are who we thought they were
3) "the chuckster" tnt
4) dennis green meltdown
5) kevin seitzer, hitting (along with the now-famous Marwan Williams, Kevin Seitzer gets the most non-Dennis Green searches...)
6) washington redskins dennis greene (He can't be worse than the Zornstar...)
7) september 7, 2008 Cowboys Post Game Press Conference
8) Dennis Green invention (What did he invent? New ways to lose? Zing!)
9) carolina panthers post game press conference
10) dodgers clubhouse chemistry 2008
11) dallas cowboys post game press conference sept 7 2008 cleveland
12) brett favre post game interview sept 7
13) joe flacco post game interview (2)
14) Postgame conference NFL 2008
15) dennis green blowout
16) minnesota vikings open tryouts (Seriously, what is with all these searches lately for open tryouts with pro teams? Does this actually happen?)
17) nfl picks (2)
18) Denny the dog NFL
So there you have it. It's a strange way a lot of you get here. Thanks as always for the support!